Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Ta Ta For Now.


This year has been insane…. and I really hope that this will not be my last post. Making this blog and writing posts has been suh fun, and I really hope I don’t stop just because it’s the end of the year. Sadly though, it will be at least a couple of months because the computer I use to blog belongs to my school, and the school takes back our computers for summer. I do have other computers in my house, but for some reason my family has a bias against Apple products and I really don’t want to type on my crappy PC. But, that shouldn’t be too much of a change as my posts were usually quite a few weeks (or months, oops) apart due to my amazing procrastination skills. Oh, and for those of you that don’t know, this blog was an assignment for my english class, and I’m so happy that my super sassy and swag teacher Mr. Parker gave us this assignment. Anywho, this last post is supposed to be on how I’ve changed this year, and I’m not sure if I’m supposed to write about how my blog has changed or how I’ve changed as a person so I’m just going to write about a little bit of both. (And I’m supposed to keep it to 500-600 words but that’s not going to happen so sorry in advance.)

As far as this blog goes, I’ve really loved talking about all of this creepy stuff with you kids (and maybe adults idk). When I was first choosing a topic for my blog, I originally thought that I should do something about my life experiences and just talk about anything and everything that’s happening to me at that moment. But, after figuring out that almost every other girl in the grade was doing something along those lines, I thought that maybe I should do something different. So, I decided to do a blog about conspiracy theories… and such. You probably already know that this blog as been more of the “…and such” part, as only six of my posts are about actual conspiracies. This is because I realized that I liked writing about scary stories and other spooky things as opposed to conspiracies after writing my first couple of posts. I was also trying to find my writing style when I first started out, and if you read my Moon Landing post you will see that my voice was completely different then it is now. I was still as sassy as I am now in real life back then, I just had no idea how to put that tone that into writing, and now I do, which is pretty awesome. Well considering I’ve almost gone over my word count just talking about my blog I should probably start talking about how I’ve changed as a person this year…

9th grade has been pretty chill so far. I still think it’s pretty stupid that we still go to a JUNIOR high school even though we’re freshman, but my teachers this year have been so incredibly amazing that it makes up for it. I don’t know what it is about this year, but I feel like all of my teachers have treated us kiddos more as friends as opposed to students. I actually have inside jokes with quite a few of them, which is pretty cool if you ask me. Shoutout to Mr. Parker, Ms. Alp, The Shan Man, Mr. Z, and Ms. Strong; they have all helped me realize that your teachers will always be there to help you along. Also, my GPA has actually been pretty damn good this year, which is weird because there have been times where I just wanted to pull my hair out because I was so stressed and just burn my massive homework load. But, I somehow managed to keep it under control, even if it meant pulling several all-nighters and BS-ing some of the work. But, I feel like this heavy work load has taught me how to manage my time well (or at least better than before).

I am also so grateful for my fabulous friends, who have really helped me grow as a person and become more confident. Whether I’ve known you for a decade or just met you in one of my classes this year, you’ve all been there for me this year and I hope that you know that I’m going to always be there for you. I just h*cking love you all.

I should probably stop now because this post has close to 900 words, which is wayyyyyy more than the word count we’re supposed to have, and I’ve just gotten really off topic in general so I think I’m just going to end it. It’s been a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious year. 



Peace out home dawgs,


-Allie

Wow I think this is the first picture that actually
has me in it...


1 comment:

  1. Watch your profanity. Words such as h*ck put out a negative image.

    ReplyDelete