Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

DON'T MESS WITH OUIJA BOARDS


Here's what one looks like.
Photo Courtesy of World ITC

Okay, so everybody knows what a ouija board is right? It’s pretty simple: people use them to try and contact the dead. Sounds harmless? It’s really not, as things have gone horribly wrong when people are dumb enough to actually try them out. Most people believe that it is impossible to contact the dead, so they think “Hey, no harm can come from this, so why the hell not?” Well, let me tell you something:

People have had to have full blown exorcisms performed on them after playing with ouija boards. It is my personal belief (and many others) that any spirit, bad or good, can use a ouija board to channel themselves into anyone in the room. I know that I probably sound crazy to you, but hey, after spending hours upon hours of reading stories and doing background research, I have come tho the conclusion that that can actually happen. Some other things that can and will happen include people going into comas, having burns and scratch marks all over their body, and many other things that I don’t really want to explain. I know it’s a bit graphic, and quite frankly I’m freaking myself out right now. If you still  don’t believe me, there are pictures and videos all over the internet, but I won’t attach any for obvious reasons (I’m actually too scared to look them up myself). 

So, playing with a ouija board IS NOT a game. I have a friend that was telling me about how her friends were getting together to play with a ouija board that weekend, but she wasn’t going to. I told her that she was very, very, very smart, and then told her to try and talk her friends out of it. Even though something bad may not happen every time, you never want to take that chance. I mean, come on, they aren’t being made anymore for a reason… You can only buy them from eBay or Amazon or another company like that. 

Please never try out a ouija board just to look like a badass, because I don’t think that trying to look cool in front of your friends is worth getting possessed. But, if you really want to, don't come crying to me when things go bad. Not gonna lie, when I was a young, stupid sixth grader, I really wanted to play with one, but luckily my mom wouldn’t let me (shout out to my mom). Point is, don’t do it; it’s bad. 

If you want to read more stories about the horrors of ouija boards, click here.

P.S: Even though I just said that ouija boards are bad, I’m still really excited for the movie Ouija to come out on Friday. Comment down below if you're pumped for that as well. :) I may end up doing a review of that movie, so stay tuned. 

Ta-Ta For Now, 

Allie

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting you a ouija board for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do I'll burn it

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made a movie about Ouija Boards and I died. Lets go see Ouija.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Ouija boards are for real. My Mom's friend died when she was using a Ouija Board. Thanks for making people aware.
    Jack jparker18pc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete