Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

30 Things To Do In The Dark

Okay, so I know that this post is pretty different from my other ones, but I was thinking to myself and I realized that you can do a ton of cool stuff at night or just in the dark. Not all of the things that I list will be scary things, but hey, they’re all super fun. Okay so without further adieu, here is a list of 30 things to do in the dark.


Photo Courtesy of Curious as Cathy



1: Sleep… duh.
2: Have a glow in the dark silly string fight. Have everyone wear glow sticks on their heads, legs, arms, etc., and give everyone at least 5 cans of silly string (if you do any less the game will last for only about ten minutes). Chase each other around and spray each other; I would recommend doing this outdoors (I say this from experience). Also, if you play really intense music in the background it really adds to the effect.
3: Play “The Midnight Game”. If you don’t know what that is, I have a whole post dedicated to it down below. It’s really sketchy.
4: Have a fire and roast marshmallows
5: Have a midnight snack
6: Freak yourself out by watching horror movies. It obviously doesn’t have the same effect if you watch them during the day.
7: Play “Mafia”. It’s super fun but takes a long time to explain so here’s a link to all of the rules.
8: Become a real mafia.
9: ^^^Actually don’t do that last one… ;)
10: Film a horror movie with your friends. But if you don't have any friends you could just do it by yourself I guess.
11: Go to a haunted house. I have a list of good ones in one of my posts.
12: Tell ghost stories
13: Play with a Ouija board. I don’t really want to but if you do that’s cool.
14: Watch fireworks; it’s kinda hard to see them during the day.
15: I sound like such a white girl for saying this but… take artsy pictures. Trust me they’ll turn out really cool.
16: Read creepy-pastas.
17: Have a late night jam session
18: Play “Ghost in the Graveyard”. I don’t know about you but that game was my childhood and I was devastated when they told me that we weren’t going to play it in P.E. anymore…
19: Sneak up on someone
20: Explore an abandoned house
21: Go ghost hunting. Even if you don't believe in them it’s still really fun.
22: Play hide an seek in a forest 
23: Visit an old graveyard
24: Read my blog. *coughselfpromotioncough*
25: If it’s Christmas time, go see the festive lights.
26: Have a “zombie night”. People dress up like zombies and chase you around trying to infect you.
27. Flashlight tag is always fun.
28: Prank call someone and use dialogue from horror movies.
29: Perform a seance
30: Snuggle with your cat… or your dog… or with whatever pet you have.

I know that you can still do these things in the daylight, but I personally think that they are more fun to do when it’s dark out. Hopefully this list will help you out if you are beyond bored one night with your friends and have nothing better to do.



-Allie


2 comments:

  1. ur going to h*ck i didn't keep reading and i joined a mafia bc i didn't know i wasn't supposed to u ruined my whole life

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the even heckity, my dog doesn't like me and hates to cuddle thats racist.

    ReplyDelete