Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Satanic Energy Drinks?

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only person in the world who is a fan of energy drinks. I honestly would not be able to live without them, as they actually allow me to function despite the fact I only get a few hours of sleep every night due to the endless amount of homework that is assigned to us. Anyway, energy drinks are great, but, are some of them the WORK OF SATAN??? I don’t really think so, I mean, energy drinks are a work of God more than anything else. But, some lady has pointed out that Monster Energy is actually the devil’s drink. So don’t worry, if you are drinking Rockstar Energy or Red Bull, it’s okay. However, if you drink Monster Energy, then you are actually the devil and are scheming against the entire human race. Here is what she has pointed out:

First of all, she states that the famous “M” on the can is actually something else. Apparently, the Hebrew number six looks similar to the individual lines on the M. Because there are three lines on the can (each one representing one six), she claims that the “M” actually stands for “666”, which is the number of the devil. I actually find it very interesting that she actually made the connection between the “M” and 666, and when she first stated this, I actually thought that she could’ve been on to something. 

Photo Courtesy of DeonVsEarth


But, her next claim is honestly just crazy in my opinion. She says in the video that there is actually a cross in the “O”, and that when you tip the can up to drink, the cross will appear upside down, which signifies the antichrist. I don’t know about you, but all I see is the letter “O” with a line through it. I can’t deny that there is a cross IN that shape, but the shape itself is not actually a cross, and if this was actually the work of Satan, I would think that the can would just straight up have upside down crosses printed all over it. 

Photo Courtesy of Monster Jam


Her next point has something to do with the branding on the can. On the bottom of the Monster Energy can, you can clearly see the letters B.F.C. It is clear that this stands for “Big F**king Can”, as it says so on the side of the product. Honestly, swearing does not have anything to do with Satan. If it did, that would mean that almost every person I know would be going to hell. At this point I think that she is just finding random things on the can that she thinks will support her claim. 

The last claim she makes actually makes a little sense though. “Unleash the Beast” is Monster Energy’s slogan, and it actually relates to the devil in some form. The Christian bible does refer to the devil as “The Beast”, so this point actually makes sense. However, some of her other points that she made are so doubtful that they basically ruin her case even if she does have some logical statements. 

Photo Courtesy of Tumblr


Once again, this conspiracy is probably just another coincidence, but it is still very interesting to contemplate.



If you want to see the original video, click here.


-Allie

1 comment:

  1. It's not just Monster - I saw this ad outside a gas station near my house for Bang energy drinks - see the "666"? It's pretty obvious - here is a link to the picture - https://imgur.com/eIHes6D

    ReplyDelete